Thursday, August 8, 2013

Japan as a Wedding Destiny

A lot of people may choose destination wedding for several reasons: 
  • Limited time and budget
  • Only people who really care would come
  • Packadge it with a honey moon
  • Enjoy a break with the loved ones
  • ....
When it comes to the choice of wedding destination though, not that many people are thinking out of the box. Paris, Iceland, Argetina....all these are nice choices. But have you considered Japan?

I just got married and every bridemaid of mine wants to go to Japan. There is also another couple that I know of went to Japan to celebrate their engagement. Their experience has been amazing. Besides the fact that everything there is cute, they got to try out hotsprings in Kimono too. Nothing beats exploring an exotic place together with your loved ones.

Well, I didn't go to Japan for my wedding. I wish I planned ahead about who should pay for the wedding. But next time when my hubby and I had a chance, I will surely check it out.





No comments:

Post a Comment