Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bachelorette Party Destination Ideas- How About Disney?

Where should you go for Bachelorette Party?

I wouldn't say you need to go for too exotic places. You can save those for destination wedding or honeymoon. You may need some strong guys for security reasons if you go for exotic places anyway.

Here is an idea: how about DisneyLand?

I know it sounds odd and ignorant. But think about it. The whole point of a Bachelorette party is to say goodbye to your younger self and declare another chapter of your life. Spend some time like a princess in the DisneyLand with your girlfriends might be the best way to touch your most romantic self.

Recently I revisited the DisneyLand with a girlfriend and without my husband. It was a completely different experience compared to going with my husband.

Firstly, simply looking at the carousel made me smile. I remembered my husband didn't even want to try it with me...But my girlfriend and I really enjoyed it as much as the one in Paris.

The next highlight is definitely Peter Pan attraction. You "drive" in almost every other attraction, but you "fly" in Peter Pan's place, just like what was described in the book. It is very difficult to describe how romantic it was to fly in a starry night on top of old london. It looked like something like this, but much more beautiful and dynamic.


Of course one of the highlights is the famous fireworks in front of the sleeping beauty's castle. We were lucky and found a great spot to enjoy the whole marvelous fireworks concert. Very amazing and romantic.

 It all depends on your situation. If you have a geek husband like me, definitely consider checking out Disneyland with your girlfriends one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment